Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Unboxing: Graf Eisen Standby Form - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A's

Graf Eisen came in the mail today and I decided to take pictures of it along with some figures for future reviews. I actually thought it would come on Friday, but it didn't make the cut off, I guess. Then I realized Monday was a national holiday so I didn't get it until Tuesday. Anyways, even though the title says unboxing, there's not much to show.


This is the front of the box and a sheet of paper that was inside the box. The box was wrapped in plastic and I took pictures of it before taking it off, but Carbuncle was going apeshit with reflect on it sooooooo yeah.

The magic circle design wraps around to the side of the box too. It's the type of box you would expect to be used to box jewelery. Well, actually in this case it is jewelery.


Here's the inside of the box and Graf Eisen itself. It's a necklace, but I'll never wear it as one. The main body is roughly one inch wide and tall. I was thinking about using it as a keychain, but the chain part is a kind of big. Oh well.

Pretty short post, but I'll make another soon. I took enough pictures for two figure reviews there will be another post in a couple of days.

4 comments:

  1. >It's a necklace, but I'll never wear it as one.

    Of course not, it's a collector's item. It's meant to be stored away and looked at occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did u buy it? I wanna buy one too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a proxy to pre-order it from karuwazaonline.jp. They're sold out now so I recommend looking for it on Mandarake, Rakuten, and Yahoo Auctions.

      Delete
    2. I got Schwertkreuz. It works as a necklace.

      Delete